Explore Sri Lanka with dmASIA
Don’t ever go to Sri Lanka if you wouldn’t like to see a “resplendent island”, exotic flora and fauna, take long walks in lush nature, observing the way of growing tea on green, paradise-like tea plantations. Especially never visit the former island of Ceylon if you don’t like golden beaches, relaxing waves by the sea, spices and tasty foods and if you are afraid of spotting a whale.
If you think these might attract you, then follow the footprints of Team dmASIA in this truly extraordinary country
1. Paul Humphreys, Chairman & CEO and Bastiaan Brüning, Managing Director of dmASIA relax with a special King Coconut before setting off on their two week exploration of Sri Lanka, travelling the length and breadth of the island, discovering everything exceptional for our clients in the rapidly up and coming destination.
2. Two young monks pay homage to a statue of Buddha in the ancient sacred city of Anuradhapura, home of Theravada Buddhism since the third century BC. They have obviously found their peace in the world. Maybe you can find yours with a journey through this extraordinary country of Sri Lanka with dmASIA
3. Dambulla cave also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla, because of the history, archaeological and artistic implications, the premises were declared as one a World Heritage Site (1991) in Sri Lanka. Situated in the central part of the country. It has five caves and 157 statues of the Lord Buddha, many paintings on the ceilings and walls that emphasis the artistic talent of ancient days.
4. Get lost in the lush, green nature and enjoy the silence of getting away from everyday rush and stress. There is no better place to unwind and know more about yourself. As you know:
“Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” ~ Drake
5. Tea fields to the right and the Peak Wilderness to the left. The flora and fauna of what surrounds a Tea bush will have a major impact on the flavor that the Tea has.
6. Every bungalow was different at Ceylon tea trails. Some houses are offering breathtakingly beautiful views on the lakes, placed around them. Other ones with spectacular mountain or relaxing tea trail views. This one sure feels like a spring garden of childhood dreams. Don’t you agree with me?
EXTRA TIP on question WHEN TO VISIT SRI LANKA?